Make your own potion – Home challenge

As George’s grandmother is a nasty piece of work, he decides to punish her by making a magic medicine to replace her old one.

George collects a variety of ingredients from around the family farm including deodorant and shampoo from the bathroom, floor polish from the laundry room, horseradish sauce and gin from the kitchen, animal medicines, engine oil and anti-freeze from the garage, and brown paint to mimic the colour of the original medicine.

George’s grandmother drinks the medicine and turns enormous. She grows that big that she ends up being out of the roof!

Your challenge is to get creative and make your own potion (do not go stealing your dad’s beers or your mum’s nail polish!)

You could present your work by using pictures or a labelled diagram of your potion. I would also like you to tell me what your potion would do if somebody drank it.

Have fun Year 3! Missing you.

Mr Mathieson

One thought on “Make your own potion – Home challenge

1. Oh no! I can’t wait to see our bathroom after this one Mr Mathieson! Although it will be worth it if it does something marvellous to his mum!

😂 Mr Swallow